/ About Us
Moore Square Museums Magnet Middle School is an interactive learning environment that expands beyond the classroom walls to the museums, the community and the world to prepare students for future success.
Moore Square Museums Magnet Middle School gives students access to the wealth of resources located in downtown Raleigh, the heart of North Carolina. Dynamic partnerships with local and state museums, government organizations, performing arts centers and area businesses offer students a springboard to knowledge-deepening their understanding and shaping their future world.
Moore Square Museums Learning
- Museums partnerships with cultural arts centers, government organizations and museums. Students visit a wide variety of exhibitions and performances.
- Cosmopolitan experience of Downtown Raleigh with a safe, nurturing environment.
- Paideia approach to teaching, with inquiry-based lessons, seminar discussions and cross-curriculum projects.
- Challenging academic program in a supportive community, with a rigorous curriculum, goal setting, and a variety of ways to demonstrate knowledge and achieve success.
- State-of-the-Art technology, classroom computers, and interactive software for exploring robotics, structural engineering and more.
- Business Alliance with corporate leaders who conduct seminars and provide guidance through mentoring programs.